Skip to content
- Handcrafted in Nigeria using high-quality jean and Ankara print
- The Ankara part is quilted neatly to give the bag an intricate detailing
- Fully lined with velvet
- Comes with a bag lock, 2 magnetic snaps, and a zipper pocket inside
- Comes with 1 top handle and a long strap
- Approximate Measurement: 11x4x8 (Length x Width x Height)
- Named after Rosa Parks, an American activist in the civil rights movement. The US Congress has called her 'the First Lady of Civil Rights' and 'the mother of the freedom movement'.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.