- The bag is handcrafted in Nigeria using African print
- Fully lined with velvet
- Has an inner zippered pocket
- Has a chic circle shaped top handle and a fabric woven chain
- Comes with a free headband
- Named after Daisy Bates, an African American civil rights activist and newspaper publisher who documented the battle to end segregation in Arkansas.
I’m so happy about this handbag. The colors and quality is everything. The shipping was faster then expected. The costumer service is always pleasant.