Sale Sold out
Regular price $40.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- The bag is handcrafted in Nigeria using African print
- Fully lined with velvet
- Has an inner zippered pocket
- Has a chic circle shaped top handle and a fabric woven chain
- Comes with a free headband
- Named after Daisy Bates, an African American civil rights activist and newspaper publisher who documented the battle to end segregation in Arkansas.
Based on 1 review
I’m so happy about this handbag. The colors and quality is everything. The shipping was faster then expected. The costumer service is always pleasant.