Skip to content
- Handcrafted in Nigeria using African print and fine synthetic leather
- Fully lined with velvet
- Has an inner pocket
- Beautifully stoned all over the front and handle
- Comes with 1 top handle and a long adjustable/detachable strap
- Approximate Measurement: 8x3.5x6 (Length x Width x Height)
- Named after Winnie Mandela, a South African anti-apartheid activist who held the fort for over 27 years while Nelson Mandela was in prison.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.