Skip to content
- This handbag is perfect for daily use!
- Handcrafted in Nigeria using African print and Jeans
- Available as mostly African print and mostly jeans
- Fully lined with velvet
- Comes with an inner pocket
- Comes with 2 top handles and a detachable/adjustable strap
- Named after Yaa Asantewaa, a Ghanaian Queen Mother, who led the Ashanti in a war against British colonization when many others considered surrender.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.